ProJet MJP 5600
USE MULTI-MATERIAL 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY TO REDUCE YOUR TOTAL COST OF OPERATIONS
The ProJet MJP 5600 is a large-format, Multi-material 3D printer that offers print speeds up to two times faster than similar PolyJet machines. Plus, with a larger build volume, you can leverage the ProJet MJP 5600’s capabilities to reduce part costs by up to 40% compared to those of competing multi-material 3D printers.*
Delivering a diverse array of broad mechanical performances, the ProJet® MJP 5600 is a multi-material composite printer that generates stunningly realistic, functional prototypes and patterns for a variety of applications. Outputting a variety of sizes, this MultiJet modeling machine can produce over-molded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, jigs and fixtures, dies and more.
Dozens of MultiJet material choices
This ingenious 3D printer solution simultaneously prints and blends both flexible and rigid photopolymers within the VisiJet® family of materials. This is done layer-by-layer at the voxel level, in one part and in a single build, to achieve superior mechanical properties. Additionally, VisiJet rigid plastic, elastomeric and composite materials are engineered for performance with varying degrees of flexibility, material transparency and differentiated shades in one part.
Exceptionally high throughput
The ProJet MJP 5600 delivers ready-to-use parts at print speeds up to 2x faster than similar printers. This MultiJet 3D printing solution can quickly output a full build and offers a cleaning method that’s up to 4x faster than other processes thanks to automated post-processing. With a high capacity and over 50% larger build volume than other MultiJet printing machines, you can print parts up to half a meter long—or several smaller parts—in a single build.
Superior part quality
The ProJet MJP 5600 offers greater geometric freedom and part functionality, along with:
- True-to-CAD parts accuracy
- Superior surface finish
- Sharp edges and fine details that survive through hands-free post-processing
- The ability to efficiently and completely remove supports from the tightest spaces
- Validation prototyping
- Individual components and multi-materials assemblies for design testing and verification, including snap-fit and prototype part count reduction
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow or internal structures visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Rapid tooling
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTV molding
- Dies for forming applications
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 20.4 x 15 x 11.8 in
(518 x 381 x 300 mm)
- 5 base materials: rigid white, black or clear, elastomeric black or natural
- Plus more than 100 composite combinations
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the ProJet Finisher XL (optional)
- Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
- High fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- Use high performance multi-materials composites capability for a wide range of applications
- Use a MultiJet modeling machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Enjoy a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Having trouble deciding if the ProJet MJP 5600 is right for your validation prototyping or MultiJet printing project? Use our technical specification guides to get a better idea of how this multi-material 3D printer can help you get the job done quickly.
ProJet MJP 5600 Tech Specs
Discover the resolutions, dimensions and other critical details of the ProJet MJP 5600 multi-material 3D printer. This simple guide will also provide a holistic look at the VisiJet® composite materials used and potential prototype output.