Extra large format SLA 3D printer
3D print very large, whole parts, cut the time required for assembly and improve part strength by eliminating attachment points. With highest accuracy and part quality of the leading Stereolithography (SLA) additive technology.
This advanced Stereolithography (SLA) 3D printer produces high quality, extra large (up to 1500 mm long) plastic and composite material parts with accuracy and surface quality achievable only with Stereolithography technology, With the high capacity that this part production system offers, you can additively manufacture low to medium batches of smaller parts at a lower per-unit cost and build massive, highly detailed pieces faster.
Strong large parts in one single piece
Building large parts up 1500 mm in length in one piece increases part strength, as attachment points always present a weakness in a part. Building the part in one piece also frees additional resource that would be occupied with assembly of the different segments. Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Use this feature to build prototype dashboards, middle consoles or stable and light extra large QuickCast metal casting patterns.
Integrated printer, material and software solution
The ProX 950 printer gives you one single point of contact for expert application support and daily use of our gold standard technology. The broad spectrum of Accura® materials is developed for 3D Systems SLA 3D printers. Customized to our specific print engine, Accura plastics and composites generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each customer application.
Industry-leading 3D print preparation software
Access the industry-leading 3D Sprint software at no charge with each SLA 3D printer to enable rapid view, repair, enhancement and automated placement of parts in preparation for 3D printing. Your enhanced design for additive manufacturing workflow begins here.
3D PRINTING APPLICATIONS:
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Shell casting patterns for metal casting
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Flow rig test units
- Mass customization of parts (orthodontic, dental)
- Assembly jigs and fixtures
- Broad range of functional prototypes and end-use parts
- Uses original Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H) 59 x 30 x 22 in
(1500 x 750 x 550 mm)
- Highest precision and accuracy – meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs) for high flexibility and fast changeover
- Up to 4+ times faster than competitive 3D printers
- 2.5 times higher resolution than competitive 3D printers
- Intuitive software for part set-up and production
- High material efficiency uses less than 1/3 the material of competitive printers – saves money
- Strong, highly accurate large parts (up to 1500 mm length) in one piece
- Multiple printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
- Local field service and application support
- Single source solution (for printers, materials and software)
- Ease of use – intuitive workflow
- Fast part availability
- Low material waste
- Broad application flexibility
Accura Xtreme White 200 (SLA)
Ultra-tough white plastic, replaces CNC-machined polypropelene and ABS.
Accura Xtreme (SLA)
Ultra-tough grey plastic, replaces CNC-machined polypropelene and ABS.
Accura CastPro Free (SL7800) (SLA)
Highly accurate, excellent humidity/moisture resistance, free of heavy metals making it ideal for aerospace casting patterns.