ProJet MJP 3600W Series
High Throughput Precision Wax Patterns Printing
Print high fidelity 100% RealWax™ micro-detail, precision patterns for reliable metal casting performance and results. Up to 10X faster print speed and over 2.5X larger build volume than similar class printers deliver high output capacity.
The ProJet® MJP 3600W and 3600W Max generate 100% RealWax™ micro-detail, high fidelity precision metal casting patterns for high capacity production, without tooling time, costs and geometric limitations, for reliable and repeatable direct casting efficiency.
The next generation VisiJet® M3 CAST 100% wax material delivers durable, high quality patterns for reliable performance and results throughout existing lost-wax casting processes and equipment.
Designed for high output wax pattern production, the ProJet MJP 3600W and 3600W Max improve casting room efficiency to increase the productivity, precision and possibilities of direct investment casting. Reach unmatched yield with up to 10x faster print speed and more than 2.5x larger build volume than alternative similar class printers.
Print sharp edges, extreme crisp details and smooth surfaces with high fidelity, ideal for jewelry manufacturing, automotive casting, micro-detail medical devices, electrical components, figurines, replicas, collectibles and more end-use part manufacturing.
- Rapid metal casting prototyping
- Pre-series and series of end-use metal parts production
- Customized metal parts manufacturing
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in
(298 x 185 x 203 mm)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Choose the ProJet MJP 3600W or 3600W Max depending on your build volume/resolution requirements
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine features definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- High performance casting waxes
- Compatible with your office environment
- Low part cost and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)